Looking for a way to Download Xtream Codes Admin for Windows 10/8/7 PC? You are in the correct place then. Keep reading this article to get to know how you can Download and Install one of the best Tools app Xtream Codes Admin for PC.
Most of the apps available on Google play store or iOS Appstore are made exclusively for mobile platforms. But do you know you can still use any of your favorite Android or iOS apps on your laptop even if the official version for PC platform not available? Yes, they do exits a few simple tricks you can use to install Android apps on Windows machine and use them as you use on Android smartphones.
Here in this article, we will list down different ways to Download Xtream Codes Admin on PC in a step by step guide. So before jumping into it, let’s see the technical specifications of Xtream Codes Admin.
xtreme Query Server install
The Interaction Recorder Extreme Query Server install contains the Extreme Query Server components. The Extreme Query install is available to install from the PureConnect Customer Interaction Center (CIC) .iso file. The install is located under \Installs\Off-ServerComponents.
First, using the User with Administrative rights, run the Extreme Query Server install, following these steps.
- If you have not done so already:
- Download the CIC 2015 R1 or later .iso file from the Product Downloads page at https://help.genesys.com/pureconnect/secure/Downloads.aspx .
- Copy the .iso file to a file server (non-IC server) with a high bandwidth connection to the server(s) on which you will be running the CIC 2015 R1 or later installs.
- Mount the .iso file and share the contents to make them accessible to the server(s) on which you will be running the CIC 2016 R1 or later installs.
- Navigate to the \Installs\Off-ServerComponents directory on the file server.
- Copy the IRExtremeQueryServer_2018_R1.msi file to the 64-bit Windows Server server operating system machine on which you plan to run this install and double-click to launch it.
Xtream Query is a built-in ExcelA0 Add to query and convert Excel, CSV or XML XML files easily and quickly. Everything becomes simple: choose your files, select nodes, and instantly see the results in ExcelA0 while your query is running!
The XML structure that you are going to browse can be loaded via an XSD, or directly from the XML files that you want to query.
Build your query in a second! Once the structure is displayed from XML files, you can choose nodes and attributes, select and double click or drag and drop, and build complex query filters.
Read your results directly into ExcelA0, export them in CSV format, or extract parts of XML sub
What’s new in this version:!
Version 1.0. 1 includes:
- Minor improvement in consultation actions
- Minor bug fixes due to user culture
- Fix minor bugs in the query when using specific filter combinations
Microsoft Excel 2007, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0