TMS Advanced Charts(Delphi 2006,2007 and C++Builder 2006,2007)
Registration Key Generator7PKYS-EB20E-9DPBQ-9L23G-296Z0
Registration Code NumberF63XR-OSQ2L-FHJQ2-RIERC-91LF2
Registration Key DownloadB7B8L-AFVHL-UO304-WZF1P-SVVAQ
Registration Key 20222PMKS-3HVI1-QIRB9-PYIQK-36O96
Registration Key 2023UXQEU-2JY36-VIIPN-095EV-WHHP2
Registration Key Free Download94R2X-XWZAP-AKDR1-OEM43-FTNP2
Registration Key Free0G3LI-ZH797-5Y1YS-NGBV1-8C3BM
TMS Advanced Charts(Delphi 2006,2007 and C++Builder 2006,2007) is DB-aware and non DB-aware feature-rich charting components for business,statistical,financial and scientific data.It has many feature like single or multi pane chart view component,vertical or horizontal oriented charts,wide range of chart types: Line, Bar, Area, Pie, Spider, Donut, Band, Stacked Bars, Stacked Area, OHLC, CandleStick, Histogram, Bubble, Error, Digital Line, and different bar shapes such as rectangle, cylinder, and pyramid.
A registration key is a one-of-a-kind ID generated by the FME Licensing Assistant from system data. It's Safe's way of limiting a single fixed license to a single computer.
2: What is a registration key number?
A registration key is a code of letters and numbers that allows access to one of the many Thomson Reuters products, such as Westlaw, CLEAR, Firm Central, and more.
3: What is the registration key?
Each person will create an individual user account by entering the customer's account number, an online registration key (available from your local dealer), and basic billing and shipping address information. The account administrator will be the first account created.
What is new in this release:
Version 22.214.171.124 has fixed issue with editors delete key.
TMS Advanced Toolbars and Menus(Delphi 2006,2007 and C++Builder 2006,2007) Description
TMS Advanced ToolBars and Menus comprises a VCL component set to create toolbars & menus as found in 3 generations of Microsoft Office and Windows 7. This consists of the classic toolbars & menus of Office 2003, the fluent ribbon UI as found in Office 2007, the Windows 7 scenic ribbon and the Office 2010 style ribbon and application menu. While the components have all built-in styles to emulate the various Office & Windows user interfaces, the colors of the controls can be fully adapted to create custom styles.
If you use TMS Software VCL controls in your C++Builder application and want to test the application with TestComplete, we recommend that you re-compile the utilized TMS components with full debug information before including them in your application. This is necessary to make TestComplete recognize such VCL controls properly and obtain access to their properties and methods when testing your C++Builder application. In this topic, we will explain how you can prepare TMS Software VCL components for C++Builder and use them in your tested C++Builder applications.
We will consider preparing TMS Software VCL controls for CodeGear C++Builder 2007 applications.
|Note:||To re-compile the components with full debug information, you need a TMS Software controls package that contains the source files of the components.|
To re-compile the components with full debug information and re-install them, follow the steps below:
- Create a new directory for the debug version of the TMS Software VCL components which you are going to re-compile. For simplicity, we will consider re-compiling only the TMS AdvStringGrid control. You can re-compile other TMS Software VCL components with debug information in the same way. For instance, create the <RAD Studio Projects>\AdvStringGrid_Debug directory for the debug version of the AdvStringGrid component.
- Copy all of the .pas source files from your TMS Software VCL components package to the directory for the debug version of components (the <RAD Studio Projects>\AdvStringGrid_Debug directory), which was created in the previous step.
Note: All of the .pas files must be copied to one common directory. There can be files with identical file names. You can replace equally named files while copying.
- Run CodeGear C++Builder 2007 and create a new package project (select File | New | Package from the main menu).
- Select File | Save All from the main menu and save the project to the directory for the debug version of components, to which you have copied the .pas files (<RAD Studio Projects>\AdvStringGrid_Debug).
- Right-click the Contains directory in the project tree displayed in the Project Manager panel and select Add from the context menu.
- In the ensuing Add dialog, click the Browse button on the Add Unit tab. In the Unit file name dialog that appears, choose the .pas source files in which the components to be re-compiled are implemented. In our case, for the AdvStringGrid control, choose the advgrid.pas and asgreg.pas files that have been copied to the <RAD Studio Projects>\AdvStringGrid_Debug directory. If you want to compile other components, specify the appropriate .pas source files. Click Open in the Unit file name dialog and click OK in the Add dialog.
- Now, you need to set some project options so that the components are compiled with full debug information. Select Project | Options from the main menu. In the ensuing Project Options dialog, perform the following actions:
- Switch to the C++ Compiler | Debugging category and enable the Debug information and Debug line number information options in the Debugging group:
1: Click Install Key after navigating to Tools & Settings > License Management > Plesk License Key.
2: Choose Upload a licence key file.
3: Click OK after providing the path to the key file you downloaded from the email.