Relay Timer R1X
Registration Key Generator7PKYS-EB20E-9DPBQ-9L23G-296Z0
Registration Code NumberF63XR-OSQ2L-FHJQ2-RIERC-91LF2
Registration Key DownloadB7B8L-AFVHL-UO304-WZF1P-SVVAQ
Registration Key 20222PMKS-3HVI1-QIRB9-PYIQK-36O96
Registration Key 2023UXQEU-2JY36-VIIPN-095EV-WHHP2
Registration Key Free Download94R2X-XWZAP-AKDR1-OEM43-FTNP2
Registration Key Free0G3LI-ZH797-5Y1YS-NGBV1-8C3BM
Relay Timer R1X
A registration key is a one-of-a-kind ID generated by the FME Licensing Assistant from system data. It's Safe's way of limiting a single fixed license to a single computer.
2: What is a registration key number?
A registration key is a code of letters and numbers that allows access to one of the many Thomson Reuters products, such as Westlaw, CLEAR, Firm Central, and more.
3: What is the registration key?
Each person will create an individual user account by entering the customer's account number, an online registration key (available from your local dealer), and basic billing and shipping address information. The account administrator will be the first account created.
Relay Timer R1X is programmable timer software for setting timing features of the relay. It works with 1-channel relay controller boards of National Control Devices (NCD).It control 1-channel relay boards and auto start after logging in Windows, support Network and Com Port connection between PC and relay board, detect connection status between PC and relay board continuously, remind after disconnection and recover after reconnection automatically, turn on or off relay manually and automatically according to schedule setting and support multiple schedule setting and powerful setting with recurrence options.
Programmable timer software to control relays by RS232 serial port, USB or Network interface. It controls relay automatically during the appointed period of time. The start time and end time can be set recurrence daily, weekly, monthly, yearly or during some days. Relay Timer R1X is programmable timer software to control relay according to time schedule setting. It works with 1-channel relay controller boards of National Control Devices, Robot Electronicss and Velleman.
- Control 1-channel relay boards with Serial Port/USB or Network interface
- Detect and show connection status of relay board continuously.
- Remind after disconnection and recover after reconnection automatically.
- Turn on/off relay manually and automatically according to time schedule setting.
- Update and display the current status of relay simultaneously.
- Support multiple schedule setting and powerful setting with recurrence options.
- Automatically switch to auto control mode after specified time or at fixed time.
- Be capable of setting to auto run after login Windows.
- Allow to control relays from other computers remotely.
- Launch by command line with specified configuration or schedule setting file.
- Schedule setting can be saved for later loading.
- 30-day free trialIt supports Com Port and Network connection between PC and relay board. The connection status is detected and shown continuously. It will remind after disconnection and auto recover after reconnection.
Relay can be turned on/off manually and automatically according to powerful schedule setting. Relay can also be controlled remotely from other computers.
The current status of relay is updated and displayed simultaneously. It can be shown on status bar when the program is minimized. The program can be set to run automatically after login Windows. It can also be launched by command line with specified configuration file or schedule setting file.
This is a software for working with NCD 1 channel relay control boards and create programmable timer.
Relay Timer R1X is programmable timer software for setting timing features of the relay on the 1-channel relay controller boards of National Control Devices (NCD). Programmable timer software to control relay and set timing features of the relay. The relay board and the PC can communicate through COM port or network connection. The software is able to detect connection status and is displayed on a continuous basis. The program will raise alerts if the connection breaks. The software recovers automatically after the connection is restored. The relay can be turned on/off manually and automatically according to powerful schedule setting. It supports multiple schedule settings with recurrence options. The relay can also be controlled remotely from other computers. The interface presents a graphical representation of the relay board. It shows the status as on when the connection is on.
The relay 1 also has a status light that glows green on the interface. Date time and three buttons load, save and configure are available for loading the timer value and saving it. The configure button lets you configure the tool. The relay board and the software start automatically when powered on after logging in into Windows. The set up can be started through command line with specified configuration file or schedule setting file. The program interface can be minimized to system tray. Operating from the interface is simple. This is a good product and has many useful features. If you have a need, here is a good candidate for trying out.
Control Relay by Time Intervals
QUICKTIMER_R16X Software supports turning on/off each relay automatically during the predetermined duration. First set the duration that you want the sequence to be active. Time periods can then be set where the relay is energized within the set duration. QUICKTIMER_R16X can control up to 16 relays in any given pattern for almost any duration. It’s great for Science Projects, Bench Testing, Lab Experiments, and more!
Quick Timer R16X at a Glance
- Controls 16 Relays
– Use any ProXR or ProXR Lite Board
- Control Relay in Time Intervals
– Easily Set Active Duration
– Multiple Intervals per Duration
– Easily Set Countdown Schedule
– Count Down or Up
– Save Schedule to Computer
- Manually Take Control of Relays
– Override Schedule at any Time
– Turn Relay On/Off Manually
– Automatically Switch Back to Auto Mode
- Includes Time Travel Software
– Changes Speed of Computer’s Clock
– Great for Bench TestingQuick Timer R16X is high resolution programmable timer software. It controls 16-channel relay controller boards of National Control Devices (NCD), Robot Electronics, and Velleman. Quick time setting and high resolution make it fit for lights control, science experiment, home automation, industry control, energy conservation and so on.
Support Network and Com Port connection between PC and relay board.
Detect connection status between PC and relay board continuously.
Remind after disconnection and recover after reconnection automatically.
Control relay manually and automatically according to time setting.
Update and display the current status of relay simultaneously.
Time can be set with counting down or up.
Support controlling all relays directly.
Time setting can be saved for later loading.
1: Click Install Key after navigating to Tools & Settings > License Management > Plesk License Key.
2: Choose Upload a licence key file.
3: Click OK after providing the path to the key file you downloaded from the email.