1: What does the registration key mean?
A registration key is a one-of-a-kind ID generated by the FME Licensing Assistant from system data. It's Safe's way of limiting a single fixed license to a single computer.
2: What is a registration key number?
A registration key is a code of letters and numbers that allows access to one of the many Thomson Reuters products, such as Westlaw, CLEAR, Firm Central, and more.
3: What is the registration key?
Each person will create an individual user account by entering the customer's account number, an online registration key (available from your local dealer), and basic billing and shipping address information. The account administrator will be the first account created.
Popular application packaging product. Package large and complex software packages into a single standalone executable that you can take with you and run from anywhere: USB, Dropbox, LAN and more. Cameyo uses cutting-edge technology allowing you to package your software into single executables that can run directly on any machine without having to install them and without requiring administrator privileges.
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 2.6.1220
– Bugfix: -Repackage commnd line was broken (was adding to the package non-extracted files as empty, marked with DELETED).
– New command line: -ExportAllProperties
– New command line: -AddSandbox
– Support for wildcard recursive isolation rules, such as: “UNC\SERVER\SHARE\*.PDB”
– Bugfix: expiration after X days did not work well for time zones before than UTC.
– Bugfix: no longer sandboxing empty drive letters (i.e. “T_”) for non-existing drives.
– Bugfix: shortcuts integration pointed icons to BaseDirName\Icons\.. instead of BaseDirName\PROG\Icons\.. thus resulting in all icons being the same pkg EXE icon.
– Bugfix: packager snapshot crash on some non-standard executables (Perfect Effects 8.exe).
– Bugfix: Active Directory offline days allowance was causing Active Directory changes to be ignored (cached).
– Bugfix: Citrix mapped drives are now seen as network drives, hence applying sandboxing rules for UNC drives on them.
Install a license key using a registration key file?
1: Click Install Key after navigating to Tools & Settings > License Management > Plesk License Key.
2: Choose Upload a licence key file.
3: Click OK after providing the path to the key file you downloaded from the email.